(English) How to uninstall Bixby on Samsung Galaxy S8?

Leider ist der Eintrag nur auf Amerikanisches Englisch verfügbar.

2020-01-17T15:26:17+00:00März 27th, 2019||9 Comments

9 Comments

1. Timothy M Nickell Montag, der 6. Mai 2019 at 15:02 - Reply

Pressing the Bixby button does not show the 3 cogs on the screen.

2. Snik Sonntag, der 12. Mai 2019 at 03:54 - Reply

Truly detestable turd this bixby, complete garbage. I want the entire turd wiped off my phone completely.

3. Valerie Taitano Montag, der 20. Mai 2019 at 22:53 - Reply

I dislike Bixby Vision. I hate being forced to use it. Prior to bixby vision I could take a picture with the sound of my voice.

• MaryAnn Ranta Sonntag, der 16. Juni 2019 at 12:47 - Reply

If you ever figure out how to unicorn let me know, i hate not being abl to snap pics with the sound of MY vouce

• Edd Mittwoch, der 14. August 2019 at 17:15 - Reply

stop bloatware! Boycott samsung .

• John Leary Sonntag, der 2. Februar 2020 at 23:10 - Reply

Doesnt work fucking bixby bursts into life when i close the case and put the phone down. How the hell to i completly remove this piece of shit???? Or shall i throw the samsung in the toilet and buy a Huawei

4. Diana Montag, der 7. Oktober 2019 at 21:45 - Reply

Thank you! This worked perfectly!

5. F*** uou Freitag, der 24. Januar 2020 at 17:06 - Reply

i have to have a samsung account to see the fu**ing thing in order to delete this bit of shit?
    i want nothing to do with samsung. i just want a fu**ing phone that works.

6. Alise Sonntag, der 2. Februar 2020 at 18:51 - Reply

I don’t understand what is the toggle bar when I open the Bixby settings all it shows is
    Samsung account
    Cards
    Show on lock screen
    Auto update Bixby
    Notifications
    Privacy
    About Bixby

I can’t find a way to remove Bixby please help