(English) How to uninstall Bixby on Samsung Galaxy S9?

Leider ist der Eintrag nur auf Amerikanisches Englisch verfügbar.

2019-04-02T13:03:25+00:00März 27th, 2019||15 Comments

15 Comments

1. Michel Fortin Donnerstag, der 11. April 2019 at 18:27 - Reply

This article is inaccurate. You can’t uninstall Bixby and you can’t disable Bixby voice, unfortunately. Even when you disable Bixby Home you still get Bixby voice when you long press the Bixby button.

2. samsung wallpapers Dienstag, der 16. April 2019 at 06:38 - Reply

I really like reading an article that will make men and women think.
    Also, many thanks for allowing for me to
    comment!

• Candy Dienstag, der 23. Juli 2019 at 06:21 - Reply

How in the hell did I get bixby off my phone

3. lockscreens Mittwoch, der 17. April 2019 at 13:28 - Reply

Excellent article. I’m going through many of these issues as well..

4. Ole Jensen Donnerstag, der 25. April 2019 at 12:18 - Reply

I have bought my last Samsung device, if they will not allow true uninstall of any kind of listening software.

5. Fu_tard Samstag, der 27. April 2019 at 05:01 - Reply

How to disable a function, and how to uninstall a crappy app is to different things.
    Thanks for wasting my time on something everybody could find all over the web!

• Anthony Gordon Freitag, der 23. August 2019 at 14:40 - Reply

For real. I figured this much out on my own. I want to UNINSTALL Bixby. I hates it! I want it off my phone. Gone. Completely eradicated so there is no chance of it turning back on or pestering me about updates or listening to me. How do I do that?

6. Matt K Samstag, der 27. April 2019 at 23:42 - Reply

Does not work. Galaxy S9. I can only disable the home page.

7. Law Sayer Montag, der 20. Mai 2019 at 17:30 - Reply

Uninstall by definition means to remove both set up and application data not ’sort of in a roundabout way disabling it but not quite‘ . Came here looking for an answer leaving with the same question. Badly labelled post.

8. Ben Freitag, der 24. Mai 2019 at 01:15 - Reply

This is not uninstalling this is disabling. Wasted my time.

9. Hugh McGarry Sonntag, der 26. Mai 2019 at 05:51 - Reply

Agreed. My S9 is my fourth successive Samsung phone. If they don’t make Bixby removable it will be my last

10. John McCutcheon Montag, der 24. Juni 2019 at 13:50 - Reply

My first and last Samsung phone, thanks to them shoving Bixby down my throat. It’s a waste of resources on my phone.

11. Mark Hough Dienstag, der 3. September 2019 at 18:44 - Reply

My solution to manufacturers that want to cram unwanted products down your throat without a clean Uninstaller. New phone. It’s the only way to get the makers attention. This is not open source software people, so don’t expect to find a way to run an Uninstaller simply because you don’t like it. Most people gripe, complain, ignore.. But put up with it. The only thing that they understand is loss of marketshare. They won’t change a thing so you need to. Advertising pays them big bucks and they won’t bite the hand that feeds them.

12. Alex Freitag, der 13. September 2019 at 01:26 - Reply

There is no toggle. Now what?

13. Tony Donnerstag, der 3. Oktober 2019 at 09:14 - Reply